QSFP to 4x SFP+ Splitter Cable offers IT professionals a cost-effective interconnect solution for merging 40G QSFP and 10G SFP+ enabled host adapters, switches and servers.
For typical applications, users can install this splitter cable between an available QSFP port on their 40 Gigabit/s rated switch and feed up to four upstream 10GbE-SFP+ enabled switches.Each QSFP-SFP+ splitter cable features a single QSFP connector (SFF-8436) rated for 40-Gb/s on one end and (4) SFP+ connectors (SFF-8431), each rated for 10-Gb/s, on the other.
Cable Length is 1 Meter. Contact us if a longer cable length is required.
- QSFP (40G) to 4x SFP+ (10G) Splitter Cable - 1 Meter
- Connector A: (1) QSFP 40.0 Gbps Rated Connector (SFF-8436 Compliant)
- Connector B: (4) SFP+ 10.0 Gbps Rated Connectors (SFF-8431 Compliant)
- Economically Links up a QSFP port with an Upstream 10GbE-SFP+ Switch
- Up to 10.3125 Gbps transfer rate per SFP+ channel (40 Gbps aggregate)
- Fully compliant to the latest SFP+ & QSFP MSA (Multi-Source-Agreement)
- Designated form factor and electrical compliance for QDR InfiniBand
- Fully RoHS compliant for environmental protection
- InfiniBand SDR, DDR
- Ethernet 1G, 10G
- Rack-to-Rack, Shelf-to-Shelf Interconnect
- Hubs, switches, routers, servers
Micro SATA Cables PN # QSFP-911-4SFP
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.