QSFP+ (Quad Small Form-factor Pluggable Plus) Cable Assemblies are suitable for very short distances and offer a highly cost-effective way to establish a 40-Gigabit link between QSFP+ ports of QSFP+ switches within racks and across adjacent racks. QSFP+ cables are used for 40 GbE and Infniband standards, to maximize performance.
Cable Length is 1 Meter.
QSFP+ to QSFP+
40Gigabit Ethernet ( 40G BASE - CR4)
InfiniBand-SDR, DDR, QDR
Communications: Switches, Routers, and HBA s
Networked storage systems
Computer cluster cross-connect
Micro SATA Cables PN # QSFP-913-QSFP
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.