1.8 Inch Micro SATA SSD HDD to SATA Adapter with Bracket
This unit is a SATA Adapter for Micro SATA, it is designed to provide a standard 7 + 15pin SATA connector on the host connection, and a Micro SATA 7 + 9pin connector on SSD storage device connection. When assembled it, it can operate in a variety of operating systems. Such as DOS, Windows 95, 98, XP, 2000, Vista, Win 7, Linux, Unix, and so on. The adapter is allowed to install Micro SATA SSD as system disk, and boot the operate system directly, without having to install any drivers, but does not affect the execution speed of the SSD storage.
- Fully compliant with SATA revision 2.6
- SFF-8144 Specification for 54mm x 78.5mm Form Factor with Micro SATA connector
- PCI Express Card Electromechanical Specification Revision 1.1
- DATA transfer rate: 6 Gb/s bandwidth
- SATA II, III Adapter for Micro SATA
Support Micro SATA SSD & HDD Storage Devices :
Intel 1.8-Inch X18-M Micro SATA SSD and compatible Storage Device
- Samsung 1.8-Inch case Micro SATA SSD,1.8-Inch module Micro SATA SSD, 1.8-Inch Micro SATA
Hard Drive and compatible Storage Devices :
Toshiba 1.8-Inch case Micro SATA SSD,1.8-Inch module Micro SATA SSD, 1.8-Inch Micro SATA Hard Drive and compatible Storage Device
Item # SATA22P-16P-BRKT
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.