10/100 Mbps USB to Lan RJ45 Network Card Adapter Fr Laptop PC Ethernet External
This is a 10/100 Mbps USB to Lan RJ45 Network Card Adapter - Fr Laptop PC Ethernet External.
- Supports Tablet, Notebooks (Notebook needs to install the driver)
- With QR9700 chip, support USB 1.0 USB1.1 compatible USB2.0
- Fully contained nic function, hardware support TCP/IP, NETBEUI, IPX/SPX network protocol
- Sharing network resources, such as ADSL, Modem, CD - ROM, printer, scanner, etc.
- Built-in USB direct cable connection function, 50 times speed to general parallel cable.
- Support high-speed transmission mode 12Mbps
- Single chip USB to Fast Ethernet controller RJ-45 Shield phone jack
- Switch 10Mbps or 100Mbps network automatically
- Network Speed: 10Mbps and 100Mbps N-way auto-negotiation operation
- Compliant to USB interface version 1.0/1.1/2.0
- Full-speed (12Mbps) USB 1.1 device ( USB 1.1 Standard ), USB 2.0 standard
- USB LAN Adapter support all USB standard commands
- Half/Full duplex 10/100Mbps operation
- The LAN Network Card support Win95 OSR2/98/98se/ME/2000/XP/NT3.5 or above, Linux
- Color : Blue
1 x USB 2.0 LAN adapter
1 x Driver CD
Micro SATA Cables PN # MSC-855-RJ45
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.