Mini PCI-e 2 Serial printer port Controller Card
Mini PCI-e 2 Serial Port card uses the PCI-Express interface standard for expansion bus, enabling this card to be installed on any embedded or micro system with Mini PCI-Express expansion capability.
By using this card, end user can add Serial ports to the computer for connecting their I/O devices.
The card offers superior performance and unmatched data transfer rates.
- Chipset : MOSCHIP
- Fully compliant with PCI-Express Base Specification Revision 1.1
- Single-Lane (x1) PCI-Express with throughput up to 2.5Gbps
- Compatible with PCI-E Mini Card Electromechanical specification revision 1.2
- Compatible with Full-Mini (F1) card type form factor
- Two RS232 serial ports
- Supports SPP, PS2, EPP and ECP mode operation
- Fast data rates up to 1.5Mbps
- Supports Windows 7 / Vista / XP / Server 2003-2008 32/64-bit, 2000, Linux, Mac OS/X 10.5, and DOS 6.22
System Requirement :
- Computer system with one Mini PCI-Express slot available
- Properly installed one of the supported OS mentioned above
Package Includes :
- 1 X PCIe Card
- 1 X Serial cable
- 2 X Brackets (Long and Short)
- 1 X Driver CD
Micro SATA Cables PN # MPCI-2SPC
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.