SD SDHC MMC to SATA Adapter Converter Card
- SD SATA,SD to SATA,MMC SATA, Secure Digital SD SDHC MMC to SATA Adapter Converter as SATA SSD makes SD/MMC flash memory card be a super compact, cost efficient, anti-shock, low power consumption, no acoustic noise and fast access time HD.
- Enables IT engineers and embedded technology enthusiasts to use SD/MMC card as a normal SATA HDD/SSD.
- Provides an alternative for data storage and transfer or test for motherboard & sound/display/memory card, etc.
- Ideal for some devices that required a fast and easy bootable device such as POS.
- Be a SD/MMC card reader/writer.
- Compatible with SD Memory Card specification 1.1, MMC specification 2.0 & SDHC Memory Card specifications.
- Supports up to 32GB SD card capacity.
- Supports up to 22MB/sec data transfer rate.
- One 7+15 Pin SATA male connector and one standard SD slot.
- Bootable, install OS and application on SD card.
- Compatible with DOS, Windows 98SE, Me, 2000, XP and Vista, Linux, MAC OS
- Easy installation and no driver required.
- Board is fully assembled with 2 fixing holes.
- Mini board design and no space wasted.
- Dimensions: 51mm x 74mm.
Attention: This adapter does not support hot-swap of CF cards, so please turn off power when changing cards.
Package Includes :
- 1 X SD/MMC to SATA Adapter. (SD/MMC card not included)
Item # MMC-SATA-CNVRT
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program applied automatically in your shopping cart.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $50.00 to $99.99 and automatically save 5%.
- Spend $100.00 to $299.99 and automatically save 10%
- Spend $300 or more and automatically save 15% plus get free domestic standard shipping!
Discounts will be automatically applied at checkout
Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.