The Micro SATA SSD adapter has a SATA 22 pin male plug and 16 pin Micro SATA Female socket. The Micro SATA adapter is used to adapt SATA power and data to a Micro SATA drive. The unit has a control power IC in converter that will convert a 5V power source to 3.3V that is required to operate the Micro SATA 1.8 inch drives.
This adapter can be used to power up your 1.8 inch Micro SATA 3.3V SSD or HDD drive from a 22 pin SATA female receptacle with a DATA signal and a 5V power source. The unit can also be used for 5V drives as it is duel function.
Item # MC-SATA-ADPT
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.